Get Rid of Toxins Naturally!
One can hardly list all of the benefits of Magnesium Detox®. This is a food supplement that was supposed to be on the market twenty years earlier. However, because of the financial interests of large pharmaceutical companies the product did not get manufactured and available for sale. For – and let us be frank – big pharma corporations would rather have patients who are less healthy.
Dietary supplements and medicines released on the market are intended to provide but stable revenues and temporary or short-lasting relief of patient symptoms. And the bulk of food supplements pharmacies offer are somewhat like music in an elevator – there is no need for them.
Magnesium Detox® is another story. Not just because it took more than 20 years of experience in chemistry, herbal therapy and alternative medicine to formulate the product but primarily because there are thousands of happy patients. These are patients who have found the solution for their health issues, this solution being Magnesium Detox®.
What is Magnesium Detox®?
- The product comes in the form of white powder representing various magnesium compounds. The powder formulation is not a whim. It starts working as soon as it reaches the throat. And tirelessly continues to do so all the way to the toilet bowl.
What is the scope of action of Magnesium Detox®?
- In a nutshell, Magnesium Detox® is the heavy artillery against a large number of severe bacterial and fungal pathogens. You will feel the difference from the very first intake. The supplement has a very intense action intended to normalize the inner ‘terrain’ of the organism and to stabilize the homeostasis. Magnesium Detox® also fights the free radicals released as a result of the biologic activity of pathogens.
- The main agents of the product are the magnesium salts and magnesium oxide. The latter transports oxygen and thereby cleanses the intestines, the blood, and the entire lymphatic system of the body. In this case magnesium acts solely as the vehicle bringing the much-needed oxygen to each cell and releasing it in the right place. In this way, waste products of the pathogens in the human body are captured by the lymphatic system, then by the veins, to eventually leave the organism.
- Bad breath (halitosis)? Oftentimes this is due to the decay of good bacteria that normally are to be found in the throat. Magnesium Detox® wipes them all clean.
- Indigestion? If you suffer from bloating, excess gas in the intestines (tympanites), heaviness after dining out on food of dubious freshness or simply for more efficient digestion – a dose of Magnesium Detox® would be good for you.
- For urinary problems such as inflammation of the kidneys, the urinary tract or the prostate – the product would be of invaluable help.
- Quite often problems of the joints may come from calcium-magnesium imbalance in the body. Magnesium is known to promote storing of calcium in the bones thus helping prevent osteoporosis.
- Against muscle stiffness, cramps and to promote the proper functioning of muscles in general.
- Difficulty in passing stools? Irregular bowel movement? Constipation? Magnesium Detox® more than readily would tackle all these complaints by saturating the large intestine with oxygen and relieve any such discomfort.
Magnesium Detox® successfully manages to cleanse the organism from the following bacterial pathogens:
- Members of the Borrelia genus – Lyme disease
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Burkholderia cepacia – Mucoviscidosis
- Streptococci and staphylococci – throat complaints, pneumonia, problems with joints, cardiac complaints, etc.
- E-coli – intestinal and urinary tract complaints.
- Helicobacter pylori and Campylobacter – gastritis, stomach ulcer, duodenitis, etc.
- Infections caused by Clostridium difficile – one of the most dangerous intestinal bacteria. Problems start off with a non-severe intestinal inflammation, only to escalate into toxic megacolon, pseudomembranous colitis, ileus, perforation and eventually death of patient.
- Tuberculosis pathogens
- Proteus enterobacteria – causing problems with the urinary tract and the joints
Magnesium Detox® also fights fungal pathogens such as:
- Candida – Candidosis
- Aspergillus – Aspergillosis
- Mucor – Mucormycosis
- Cryptococcus – Cryptococcosis
- Dermal problems – vaginal, nail, and skin fungal infections.
How is Magnesium Detox® administered?
Magnesium Detox starts working immediately upon intake in the mouth. The intensity of its action in every organism depends on the precise dosage. If the dosage is right, you will feel the difference right after the first intake. If the dosage is more than you need, the excess will be excreted from the body, and the released large amount of oxygen will cause diarrhea that would last for a day.
The product is administered dissolved in water which helps disinfect the entire gastrointestinal tract: from the mouth, through the stomach and the duodenum to the intestines. Through the intestinal mucosa magnesium reaches the blood, promoting bowel movement and proper functioning of the muscular-skeletal system.
The complete detox course for adults is 40 g uninterrupted intake over 30 days; the amount for children is 20 g uninterrupted intake over one month. Adults can take the product for two consecutive months, the total amount being 80 g (two packages). Thereafter it is recommended to discontinue the intake for one month.
|Age||Children above 3 months to 13 years||Adults|
|Dosage: twice a day, 10 minutes before meals||0.1 – 1.15 g (1/8 teaspoon), dissolved in a tablespoon of water.||0.300 – 0.400 g (1/4 teaspoon), dissolved in 150 ml of water.|
One package Magnesium Detox® is enough for the entire course of detoxification for adults.
Storage instructions for Magnesium Detox®
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a dark place, below 25°C (77°F).
The package of Magnesium Detox® comes with protective atmosphere. Once opened, the protective atmosphere is no longer active. We recommend using the product within one calendar year from opening.
Magnesium Detox® should not replace a healthy diet!